Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 21 April 2011

Friendship Vignettes ~ View


Hi! Welcome to week 33 of Friendship Vignettes! This weeks theme is View and it was lovely to find a theme that allowed me to take sea pics of St Ives and Hayle while I was in Cornwall when Maria lives nowhere near the sea! Hasn't this week just been gorgeous with such sunny hot days? It did make for such lovely warm shots!




Do pop over to Maria's blog Maria Divine see her other divine creations

There is no slideshow/video at the mo as I'm recovering from my holiday! (I'm a bit tired and headachy :-( ) I will do them and upload them soon so I hope you pop back to see them later.

I hope you like our pictures this week. I hope to see you here next week. And don't forget to share any photo's you have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!