Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Blog Challenge Day 20


Day 20 - Nicknames

Now the question is do I tell you my baby nickname? Ummmm - No! It's private and I also use it for some passwords sorry! But I can tell you all the other's I've had on and off over the years!

The one I didn't really like but look back and laugh now was Pterodactyl (Teri -dact -tyl!) Called to me by a girl called Susan who I used to chat to on the bus to school.

My mum calls me Tish short for Tish-Tash

When everyone called me Teresa (yep thats my real name) My brother would call me Teri which I didn't adopt for several more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!