Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Friday 29 April 2011

Blog Challenge Day 29


Day 29 - 3 wishes

Whe I first started to think about this I thought only of myself. What did I wish for? And then I though that's pretty selfish (not that I'm preaching at anyone who did put write wishes for themselves) So these are the wishes that came to me when I thought bigger than myself!...

1. I wish that every child in the world has a safe and loving home!



2. I wish all the wealth in the world was fairly distributed so no-one has to go without food and healthcare and a roof over their head!



3. Well I don't want to sound like I'm trying to win Miss World but.... World Peace!



I really wanted to include this video for a laugh so I do hope you'll pop over to watch it here as it wouldn't let me embed it :-(

and just to make this personal - one for me... my own house in Cornwall :-) (and by own house, rented is fine)


So what are your 3 wishes? Don't worry you can tell me ones for you! I'm not judging anyone but myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!