Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Saturday 30 April 2011

Blog Challenge Day 30



Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge


I can't believe we're on the last day! It's gone so fast (but then I have had a very busy month)! 

So what good things have happened to me since the beginning of this challenge? Lots! I might have more than 5!

1. I went back to my lovely Cornwall :-) and reunited with my best friends and my Sister , Nephew and Niece


2. I officially became a Godmother to Sarah! I spent the week with her and her family and had a great time getting to know her :-)


3. I stopped off in Leominster each way on my journey to Cornwall and was able to have a lovely time with my dear friend and blog co-conspirator Maria We talked and talked and did some dreaming together :-) Sadly I didn't get a picture of us! Why didn't we? how silly!

4. I had the most gorgeous welcome from my Doggy when I get home. She won't let me leave her again I'm sure! Also my parents were pleased to see me and welcomed me with open arms. Something not so nice happened to me this month and my parents gave me unconditional support and love! I felt very cherished!


5. and this is the real icing on the cake... I'm going Home! By Home I mean moving back to Cornwall! It was so great to go back but I felt the call from the moment I found out my friend was expecting little Sarah! It has just intensified the more I've been back (last August and this April) One of the reasons I haven't considered going back before was leaving behind my parents. I wanted to be nearby especially when I have kids and over the time I was away they have decided to move to Devon! This would mean about a 2 hour journey instead of 8! So I am very happy and excited! Now I just have to wait for God to put all the pieces in place :-)


so here is the happy me photo taken today after I got ready to go out for Mum's birthday meal...


I hope you have enjoyed following my blog challenge! Look out for another one coming soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!