Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 21 April 2011

Blog Challenge Day 21


Day 21 Favourite picture of myself all time and why


I love this picture of me. I love the colours of my clothes but most of all I love the fact I'm happy. It was last year when I went back to Cornwall for the first time in 5 years and catching up with my best friends there! It is one of the few pictures I have when I don't look at it and criticise it with "I look fat" "look at my double chin!" etc :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!