Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Blog Challenge Day 19


Day 19 - Something I miss

As I am sitting here writing this I am in my beloved Cornwall! I have 2 more days and then I will be going home again. I know when I go I will again miss Cornwall, The cliffs, the beaches and most of all my friends and Family! But I know if I was living here I would be missing my parents and the pets I would be leaving behind...Bessie, Howard and Dandelion! In these days it is hard to have everything and everyone you love around you when family is scattered all over! My family is in Cornwall, Northamptonshire, London and Sussex (I have an uncle around but not sure where he is at the mo cos he keeps moving!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!