Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 14 April 2011

Friendship Vignettes - Blossom


Hi! Welcome to week 31 of Friendship Vignettes! This weeks Theme is Blossom and I have managed to take my pictures in 3 different counties! I started at my Home in Lancaster, Lancashire, spent Monday night in Leominster, Herefordshire and took my final few in St Ives, Cornwall!

So here are our favourites from this week and were both taken in Leominster...



Do pop over to Maria's blog Maria Divine see her other divine creations

There is no slideshow/video at the mo as I don't have my laptop and access to making either here on holiday in Cornwall. I will do them and upload them when I get home so I hope you'll pop back to see the other photos I have taken this week.

I hope you like our pictures this week. I hope to see you here next week. And don't forget to share any photo's you have taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!