Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Monday 11 April 2011

Blog Challenge Day 11


Day 11 - My favourite tv shows!

Ummm this is where it becomes apparent I watch lots of tv! hehe I don't actually watch that much. I watch an hour in the morning, a couple of hours in the afternoon and a couple of hours in the evening.

Anyway here goes ...

Currently showing.... CSI (any of them), NCIS: LA, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy,  Lewis, Hawaii Five-O, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Bones, Rookie Blue, Blue Bloods, Katie: My Beautiful Friends, Live To Dance


Waiting for the next series ... Kirsties Homemade Home, CSI: Miami, Downton Abbey, Dancing on Ice, Strictly Come Dancing, Got to Dance, X Factor, Mental,


And old shows (or re-runs or even I have them on dvd!) ... Star Trek: TNG, Judging Amy, Heartbeat, Lark Rise to Candleford, Little House on the Prairie, Anne of Green Gables, Cranford, ER, X Files, Poirot (David Suchet) Miss Marple (Joan Hickson) 


And finally those I like to watch occasionally if I have the time ... Numbers, Cold Case, Grand Designs,

So what are you watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!