Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Blog Challenge Day 26


Day 26 - Your Dream Wedding

Like most little girls I have been dreaming my wedding since I was very young!

I dreamed of the Fairytale! My Prince Charming, a Cathedral Wedding and yes the meringue dress!


Yes that is St Paul's Cathedral where Princess Diana got married. What can I say? I have great taste and it  was kind of my local Cathedral when I was little!

I used to sing in a church choir at weddings so at a very early age I found my favourite piece of music for walking up the aisle (or is it down? I never can remember) you know the piece you walk out to as a married couple! Widor's Toccata


It is so triumphant and simply glorious!

(Wow look at those Stained glass Windows!)

Another piece of music for the ceremony is 'Oh Jesus I have Promised' as I love it and my parents had it at their wedding too but I would have a different tune!

My favourite colour is Jade green and the necklace that love came from is this one...


This necklace belonged to my Great - Grandmother! It's probably not valuable but I have always loved it and would love to wear it at my wedding and have my bridesmaids in one of the shades of green in it! I would love an engagement ring to match too :-)

I always dreamed of Gold wedding rings as that is all I knew but now I'm not so sure. I rarely wear gold so maybe White Gold or if money is a problem then silver will be fine! Hang on this is my dream wedding right? Heck! Then I want White Gold or Platinum!! hehe

Flowers? I love fragrant flowers, Freesias, Roses and Lilies and either in a traditional bouquet... you know big and trailing down the front of my dress or maybe just a smaller bouquet carried over my arm.


Yep Princess Diana again. What do you expect I was about 8 years old when she got married. She was my Fairytale Princess!

So I think that about wraps it up for my dream wedding unless I decide to throw all this away for an American style outdoor wedding? .... then again .... NO Chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!