Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Blog Challenge Day 13



Day 13 my goals.

My biggest goal for now is to lose weight! I have done really well since being diagnosed with Diabetes and have come down from a size 18/20 to a 16 and from a 22 before that. But now it's time for me to drop another dress size or 2! 

I've been doing really well to begin with but stress, tiredness and depression do make be good harder but I'm trying.

Another health based goal is to manage my M.E. better so I have more energy and be able to do more.

I would like to have my own house and get married and have a family. One step at a time...the house is first.

I would like to be a better person thinking more kindly on people who wrong me and doing more to help mum around the house.

I'd like to be tidier and more organised, walk my doggy daily and take a photo everyday and blog about it!

Longer term goals include seeing more of the world especially visiting a huge waterfall (though not Niagra), Learn to play the Piano, Teach my craft skills and learn Spanish and Welsh.

Thats about it for now. What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!