Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 14 April 2011

Blog Challenge Day 14


Day 14 A picture of me from last year and how I have changed.


Ok I don't like these pics of me I look tired and drawn and overweight! What has changed is I have cut my hair, which made a huge difference and I have lost weight :-) I think I'm basically happier too though I have my moments when everything gets on top of me but I am still dreaming and have hope for the future!

Here's a more recent pic of me with shorter hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!