Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 30 September 2010

Friendship Vignettes - Week 4 - Cascade


This weeks theme is Cascade chosen by me and here is the photo that prompted that theme...


This was a serious contender for this weeks photo along with a few others! Choosing this week was so hard but I eventually chose this one...


and Maria's...

It is interesting how without discussing it we both took pictures of Fuschias and water! just to show you here's mine. Obviously not my favourite but interesting!


Pop on over to my Friendship Vignettes 'Rejects' page for the other pictures I took on the theme Cascade! and check out Maria's blog Maria Divine for her choice this week and also to her Photo blog Maria Sees where she has posted her 'rejects'

Hope you like this weeks photo's! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!