Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 23 September 2010

Friendship Vignettes - Week 3 - Seed


Welcome back to Friendship Vignettes! This week our theme chosen by Maria was seed! I went out for a walk to Wray with a friend and we found loads of seeds in their natural setting! It was so difficult to make a choice that this week I am including the other pictures that didn't quite make it to the official cut!



͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏  

So here are the other photo's that I had to show you! 





I hope you have enjoyed our choices this week! Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog Maria Divine to see her post and all the other creative things she is up to and her photo blog Maria Sees where she will be putting her other seed pictures!

Don't forget to pop back next week to see what our theme has been for this coming week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!