Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 16 September 2010

Friendship Vignettes - Week 2 - Patch


Welcome to Friendship Vignettes week 2! This weeks theme is Patch. I hope you like them. Please leave a comment and let us know if you are inspired to try something because of our little project! Here are the pics...

 

Don't forget to visit Maria's blog Maria Divine to see what wonderful creative things she is up to!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!