Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 7 October 2010

Friendship Vignettes - Week 5 - People

 Welcome to week 5 of 'Friendship Vignettes' this weeks theme was people. It was an interesting choice for me as I don't usually take photo's of people not even family and friends (well until recently) so it was fun to do something different!
My picture taken in Lancaster on Market day...

Maria's photo taken at Bolton Abbey, Yorkshire

Hope you liked our choices this week. Please pop on over to Maria' s blog Maria Divine to see what she has to say about her choice and all the other things she does and to her photo blog Maria~Sees for the other pictures taken for this weeks them. You can see the other pics I took on my Friendship Vignettes 'Rejects' page.

Thanks for popping by to see what we have been doing :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Teri, thank you for your comment at "Doppelte Lotte" (Lotte is a name comes from Charlotte and doppelt means twin). We are mother (at the left) and daughter (at the right). But we don't live together I live in the north-west and my dauther lives in the south of germany. It is not so important to understand the themes, but we will see, how to satsfy your wish. The titel today is "Star Of Eyes".
    Yours! Nelja

    ReplyDelete

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!