Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 14 October 2010

Friendship Vignettes - Week 6 - Autumn


Hi Welcome to week 6 of Friendship Vignettes! This weeks theme is Autumn. I have taken the most photo's this week of any other theme so far but that just makes choosing my favourite so much harder! Do pop over to my Friendship Vignettes 'Rejects' page (see tab above) for all the other photo's taken that made this weeks choice so hard!


I'm amazed at the similarity in colour between our 2 photo's! What do you think?

Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog Maria Divine to see her other divine creations and to Maria Sees for the other pictures that she took on this weeks theme.

why don't you get out with your camera and take some autumn shots? If you do come back and let us know as we would love to see your photo's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!