Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 28 October 2010

Friendship Vignettes - Week 8 - Time


Hi Welcome to week 8 of Friendship Vignettes! This weeks theme is Time.  Do pop over to my Friendship Vignettes 'Rejects' page (see tab above) for all the other photo's taken that made choosing one photo so hard especially the ones taken of my dads Italian/English dictionary only taken because the puppy, Bess, ruined the book during the night! I don't think I would have thought of it otherwise!


Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog Maria Divine to see her other divine creations and to Maria Sees for the other pictures that she took on this weeks theme

We would love to see any pictures you take especially if any co-incide with any of our themes! Do pop by and let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!