Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Coincidence?

Do you believe in coincidence? I don't think I do. I do believe that God can use anything or anyone to speak to you. God speaks to me through Rainbows and through a kind of journalling where I write down what I think He's saying and through people who might or might not know my situation. The last couple of days I think he might have used the television.

I mentioned in my 30 day challenge that I'm planning to move back to Cornwall. Well although I'm sure I'm right I do believe God may continue to give me confirmation just to reassure me I'm on the right path. I have seen 2 Rainbows since making this decision when I hadn't seen any for such a long time and over the last 2 days I have watched 2 home programs, 'A Place By The Sea' and 'Homes Under The Hammer' and both of them featured houses in Cornwall! Coincidence? Or God's confirmation? I know what I believe!

When I was in Cornwall I picked up this card with the poem 'Call of Cornwall' by Malcolm Bowmer and it pretty much sums up how I feel...


I'm called every year to come back to St Ives
Southwest bound with others who lead busy lives,
To walk on the Island, to gaze at the sea,
Drawn back to this land that is calling to me.

The deeper blue Ocean, the paler blue sky,
The call of the seagulls all soaring on high,
Wherever I travel, wherever I roam,
One day I will live here and call Cornwall home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!