Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 31 March 2011

'30 Day Bloggy Challenge'




30 Day Blog Challenge

My friend Maria showed me this blog challenge that Helen of dizzyizzyhandmade was doing.  You post something about yourself every day and these are the subjects...

Day 0: The 30 Day Challenge Explanation and Description
Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3: Your first love
Day 4: Your parents
Day 5: Something you’re looking forward to
Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7: Favorite movies
Day 8: A place you’ve traveled to
Day 9: Dream house
Day 10: Something you’re afraid of
Day 11: Favorite tv shows
Day 12: Something you don’t leave the house without
Day 13: Goals
Day 14: A picture of you last year - how have you changed?
Day 15: Bible verse
Day 16: A favorite picture of your best friend
Day 17: A song to match your mood
Day 18: Favourite Place to Eat
Day 19: Something you miss
Day 20: Nicknames
Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?
Day 22: What’s in your purse?
Day 23: Favorite Song
Day 24: Something you’ve learned
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26: Your Dream Wedding
Day 27: Original Photo of the city you live in
Day 28: Something that stresses you out
Day 29: 3 Wishes
Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge

So having read it I thought “I think I can do that” so starting tomorrow check back to see what you can learn about me and I hope you will pop over to Maria and Helen’s blogs too.

Ooh isn’t this exciting well at least it is for me!

It maybe that there is a break in my 30 days due to a sudden trip to Cornwall for my little goddaughter Sarah’s christening. I’m very excited to be going back to Cornwall and catching up with as many of my lovely friends as I can but I will try and find time to blog as much as possible.

I hope you pop back tomorrow to see if you can find something about me you didn't know or if you don't already know me, welcome and I hope you enjoy getting to know me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!