Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Monday 7 March 2011

Queen of Bizarre


Welcome to Queen of Bizarre! A new blog feature. A place where I can share the many bizarre things that seem to happen to me!


Here is my first bizarre offering...

This morning I was trying to decide what to spend my Uncles Christmas money on and wanted to check that I wasn't going to double up on something I thought Mum had ordered recently so I sent her an IM message (I was upstairs on my laptop she was downstairs on hers hehe)

I said ... "did you order Dr Quinn Series 2?

and didn't get an answer

So I went downstairs and Mum said " look what I've got" and just arrived in the post was series 2 of Dr Quinn!

Now tell me that's not bizarre!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!