Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Friday 6 March 2009

He's Already Here!

It's nearly 2am and I should be going to sleep but as I was winding down and listening to music I heard a lovely song that sounded like it should be from God to us.

I'm feeling down tonight but this song has really spoken to me. It's called 'I'm Already There'.

It's all about relationships but it starts off with a child asking his daddy when He was coming home and he replied "I'm already there"

A little voice came on the phone
Said daddy when you coming home
He said the first thing that came to his mind

I'm already there
Take a look around
I'm the sunshine in your hair
I'm the shadow on the ground
I'm the whisper in the wind
I'm your imaginary friend
I know I'm in your prayers
Oh I'm already there

I'm already there
Don't make a sound
I'm the beat in your heart
I'm the moonlight shining down
I'm the whisper in the wind
And I'll be there until the end
Can you feel the love that we share
Oh I'm already there

We may be a thousand miles apart
But I'll be with you wherever you are

I'm already there
Take a look around
I'm the sunshine in your hair
I'm the shadow on the ground
I'm the whisper in the wind
And I'll be there until the end

Can you feel the love that we share
Oh I'm already there

It's so lovely I almost have tears in my eyes! This is what I'm taking to bed with me tonight. God is here with me even before I ask him to! He always will be, through rain or shine, through laughter and pain, through my times of deep despair and unhappiness, He is there and he will love me until the end of time!! The whisper in the Wind. I pray that you will know His Love and Peace with you today too.

God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!