Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 13 January 2011

Friendship Vignettes - Week 19 - Silhouette

Hi! Welcome to week 19 of Friendship Vignettes! This weeks theme is Silhouette. This week has been a bit difficult as I've been a bit tired so only got out once and the weather hasn't been great for silhouette photo's but I am happy with what I've taken though and I do love how these themes make me look around more!



Don't forget to checkout our new blog where we have each weeks top photo's in one place. Just the photo's so they speak for themselves ... Friendship Vignettes

Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog Maria Divine to see her other divine creations.

Here is my slideshow of the other photo's I've taken this week.

 I hope you have enjoyed seeing our photo's this week. We would love to see any pictures you take especially if any coincide with any of our themes! Do pop by and let us know

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!