Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 6 January 2011

Friendship Vignettes - Week 18 - Circles

Hi! Welcome to week 18 of Friendship Vignettes! This weeks theme is Circles. I have had a really interesting week for this theme looking around my town and seeing things I've never seen before which is the case with my favourite pick!


Don't forget to checkout our new blog where we have each weeks top photo's in one place. Just the photo's so they speak for themselves ... Friendship Vignettes

Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog Maria Divine to see her other divine creations.

Here is my slideshow of the other photo's I've taken this week. (do click on the slideshow to see it in Picasa where I have added captions to tell you a little about my inspiration and choice)


I hope you have enjoyed seeing our photo's this week. We would love to see any pictures you take especially if any coincide with any of our themes! Do pop by and let us know

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!