Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Friday 19 November 2010

My Belated Birthday Present

Around the time of my birthday my Auntie Chris and my cousin, Kirsty, went to Jersey and so told me they would buy my present there. 

A little bit late but today my present arrived! 

A beautiful necklace made by Agateware. They have a secret method of combining white clay and metal oxides to beautiful effect!

 Front

Back

Isn't it lovely! I love it and am wearing it already! Totally my colours!

They also bought me a beautiful scarf from Jersey Pearl 

I'm not sure when I'll get to wear this but it is lovely!

So thank you Chris and Kirsty! xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!