Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 11 November 2010

Friendship Vignettes - Week 10 - Book


Hi Welcome to week 10 of Friendship Vignettes! This weeks theme is Book.This week I'm doing something slightly differently. Instead of putting the photo's that didn't make the final choice on a different page I am going to add a slideshow in this post! I hope you enjoy seeing all the photo's I took but for some reason This was a difficult week for me. A lot of the photo's came out blurred and My imagination was a bit weak!



Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog Maria Divine to see her other divine creations and to Maria Sees for the other pictures that she took on this weeks theme. I think Maria excelled herself this week!

We would love to see any pictures you take especially if any co-incide with any of our themes! Do pop by and let us know.


Here is the slideshow of all the photo's I have taken this week good and bad :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!