Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 8 September 2011

Friendship Vignettes ~ 2.1 ~ Print





Print

Hi Welcome to Friendship Vignettes 2.1! I can't believe it's the first week of Year 2! It really doesn't feel that long! I had loads of ideas or this weeks theme but sadly I am so busy (or distracted maybe) that I didn't get to do most of them! I am pleased with this one though :-) Mum will be joining us later but sadly Ruth can't make it this week.

so here are our Print shots...





I really don't have Photoshop time at the mo so I won't be doing a showcase of the best other pictures again this week. ..

Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog to see all the other lovely things she makes and for a link to the other photo's she took in this theme. My Mum also has her own blog so pop over to Pirate Springs to see the other pics she took. Ruth doesn't have one yet but if she does I'll let you know :-)

Also pop over to our Friendship Vignettes blog where you can see all our themes with the one picture we each chose. Just the pictures so they can speak for themselves. And here is our Birthday post with Maria's and my top 3 favourite shots for the last year and oh boy was that hard to choose!! I could have chosen 10! :-)


So would you like to join us?

the theme this week is ... Berry 

Its not a competition - its just a bit of fun!

If you are interested then take your photo &; email it to us before Wednesday 7pm.
  • Please make your photos at least 72dpi and 500 pixels x 500 pixels.
  • Remember to include your name.
  • If you have a blog/site you would like it linked to, please just let us know.

Happy snapping and we look forward to seeing your photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!