Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 7 July 2011

Friendship Vignettes ~ Sunlight


Week 44 ~ Sunlight

Welcome to this weeks Friendship Vignettes. Ruth is back with us this week, Welcome back Ruth :-) So here are our photo's for this weeks theme...






Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog to see all the other lovely things she makes and for a link to the other photo's she took in this theme. My Mum also has her own blog so pop over to Pirate Springs to see the other pics she took. Ruth doesn't have one yet but if she does I'll let you know :-)

Also pop over to our Friendship Vignettes blog where you can see all our themes with the one picture we each chose. Just the pictures so they can speak for themselves.

Here are the best of my other photo's for this week 





I hope you have enjoyed seeing our pics this week. Look out for an opportunity to join us soon :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!