Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Come and Follow Me on Bloglovin'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi I have just started using Bloglovin' and wondered if you would like to come and join me there? 

I have already started copying across the blogs I follow so I can keep up to date with everybodys latest musings having found problems with blogger dashboard and google reader. I hope this will also help me to be a more involved reader as you only get a snippet of each post whereas on google reader you often get the whole thing and so I only comment if I really want to as I would have to take the time to visit the blog in order to comment.

Anyway part of this post is to see how I can claim my blog name on Bloglovin' so we'll see how it works out. Teri's Handmade Home is already there and so this is my second blog to claim meaning I can have more than one blog to my name (which is great if you have several like I do :-) 

So I do hope you'll pop over to Bloglovin' for a browse and follow me there too :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!