Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 16 June 2011

Friendship Vignettes ~ Looking Up


Week 41 ~ Looking Up

Welcome to this weeks Friendship Vignettes. I have had a lot of fun taking these photo's this week and not only using my imagination but looking at things in a different way! Although I had lots of photo's I loved actually choosing the best was quite easy. I just love the perspective! Do pay attention to the very top of the tower as you can just see the point of the spire! It was good to choose a theme that got me out of the house (and away from the supermarket) this week :-)

So here are our pics...



I love how different our pics are this week :-)

Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog to see all the other lovely things she makes and for a link to the other photo's she took in this theme.

Also pop over to our Friendship Vignettes blog where you can see all our themes with just the 2 pictures that made the cut! Just the pictures so they can speak for themselves.

Here is my photo video for this week. Do take the time to watch as I have so many other lovely photo's 


I hope you have enjoyed this weeks Photo's and if you have taken any we'd love to see them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!