Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 23 June 2011

Friendship Vignettes ~ Drop


Week 42 ~ Drop

Welcome to this weeks Friendship Vignettes.We have some newbies joining us from this week. My Mum, Jan and Maria's newest Sister-in-Law, Ruth will be joining us every week on a photographic quest :-) We look forward to seeing what they bring to the project! So this week there are 4 photo's to see and then my usual photo video!

This is the week where I quietly wished for rain! did we get rain? yes but at night so unlike Maria I haven't got lots of lovely nature drop shots but mum and I found other things to take pictures of! Oh and getting used to my new camera meant getting to the park and the battery running out and yes there would have been drop photo's to be had! Oh well I'll keep a better eye on my battery levels now I can't carry spares on me!

So here are our pics...




Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog to see all the other lovely things she makes and for a link to the other photo's she took in this theme. My Mum also has her own blog so pop over to Pirate Springs to see the other pics she took. Ruth doesn't have one yet but if she does I'll let you know :-)

Also pop over to our Friendship Vignettes blog where you can see all our themes with just the 2 pictures that made the cut! Just the pictures so they can speak for themselves.

Here is my photo Collage for this week. 


I hope you have enjoyed this weeks Photo's and if you have taken any we'd love to see them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!