Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 2 December 2010

Friendship Vignettes - Week 13 - Number


Hi! Welcome to week 13 of Friendship Vignettes! This weeks theme is Number. Notice the slideshow again this week so you can see all the photo's I have taken in one place! This week has been an interesting one. It is my dad's 70th birthday today so it was lovely to be able to include the photo of the card I made him. It nearly won top spot but the one I chose just pipped it to the post! I am also pleased to have the number of my car with snow on top. Very suitable for the week we have had. I love snow and how pretty it looks, not so keen on getting out in it for fear of landing on my bottom! I hope you have been able to enjoy enjoy the snow and not been too hampered by it. Well enjoy this weeks picks!

Don't forget to pop over to Maria's blog Maria Divine to see her other divine creations and to Maria Sees for the other pictures that she took on this weeks theme. She has a lovely selection!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing our photo's this week. We would love to see any pictures you take especially if any coincide with any of our themes! Do pop by and let us know

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!