Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 31 May 2012

Friendship Vignettes ~ Curl


CURL

Well here I am! Back for this weeks Friendship Vignettes post. This weeks theme is  CURL ...

This is the photo I picked ...


and here are a few others I took ...



Don't forget to pop by our FV Blog and see what our other FV photographers have taken this week. 

Have you got any plans for the Jubilee weekend? I hope you will pop back next week to see our *Jubilee* photo's or maybe you would like to join us and take your own photo. You can either blog it yourself and link up underneath the FV post or you can send your photo to Maria. Details available on the blog. Also please follow the blog and then you will know about our special plans for our 100 week Anniversary :-)

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!