Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 29 September 2011

Friendship Vignettes ~ Twisted


Twisted

I haven't been posting my FV pics for a couple of months as I have been between Homes and then once I moved to my own place I have found mobile broadband to be sadly lacking :-( However I am home for Christmas so expect lots of catch up posts on my various blogs. 

I am going to do the catchup very differently from usual, hoping to get back to the old format in the new year. This will be just the photo's I've taken for each theme. For the ones I and my FV friends chose check out our FV Blog



















I hope you like my Twisted pics as much as I do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!